Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Imac desktop mouse cursor frozen in right hand upper corner…

Customer Question
Imac desktop mouse cursor...

Imac desktop mouse cursor frozen in right hand upper corner mouse works on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Force Quit on your frozen iMac (pressing and holding Option, Command, and Escape)?

Not responding

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Cmd and esc not reponding various windows open no beachball

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hold down the Power button for 10 seconds and the computer will power off.

Power it back on and let me know if the cursor is still frozen.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!