Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm locked out of Facebook, but cannot remember my password…

Customer Question
I'm locked out of...

I'm locked out of Facebook, but cannot remember my password ***** change it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

It said someone tried to log in from another location, so FBI locked me out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it.....sorry I tried two passwords, but failed......embarrassed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried a password *****?

Cannot access the questions.....is that what you mean?
I'm exiting our conversation.....I will be watching for the $5.00.....only, charge.

OK