Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Since Sierra 1-.13.1 get a connection request from an apple…

Customer Question
Since Sierra 1-.13.1 get...

Since Sierra 1-.13.1 get a connection request from an apple keyboard every few seconds which must be addressed before anything else. It's making my computer unusable.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

There's no list available. It's just a pop up window with a number that must be typed in to continue. Clicking "ignore this device" has no effect. It's happened 6 times since starting this text. 7 now

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

There is one blinking. Don't know what it is.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I had to buy a new printer yesterday because mine is no longer supported by Canon since High Sierra.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.