Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone 5 is not holding a charge. Also will not update…

Customer Question
My iphone 5 is...

My iphone 5 is not holding a charge. Also will not update IOS 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: What version of iOS are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure where to find that.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About 2-3 days. I have tried turning on 'low power mode' but it doesn't hold.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

How long does it last?