Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password to open my phone. A couple of months…

Customer Question
I forgot my...

I forgot my password ***** open my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A couple of months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do you do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a Mac computer is that a problem?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Passcode - we will need to erase the phone

Password ***** we will need to reset your Apple ID password here.