Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can you help me with an iphone 6 that was just updated and…

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me with an iphone 6 that was just updated and now it is asking for a passcode and it will not connect to itunes for restoring, says unknown error has occurred

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

The phone never used a passcode and now it is asking for a 6 digit code

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do i do that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

send me the link to the apple online reset tool

Here it is: LINK

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.

well so far you have collect 45.50 from me and haven't given me anything other than the option to charge me more money, sound like i am being scammed, i want a refund or i will call my cc company and tell them i did not get any help for my charges

Ok. I will submit your refund. For the record though that is an automatically generated option for people who need it. Not a scam.

thank you, ***** ***** just head over to the apple store, it is only a mile or from me and ask them for help, well i was under the impression, by the wording of the offer that i would get an apple online reset tool to use