Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad is losing power even when charging. It stops and…

Customer Question
My iPad is losing...

My iPad is losing power even when charging. It stops and searches about every minute. It only started doing this this morning. I am using my minions now and it has no problem. I tried a hard shutdown but that did not work.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

The latest I think. I always let it upgrade

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It started this morning, an hour or so ago. I turned it off and on, I also did a hard shutdown. Neither worded. ALSO when I opened my IPad it had 67%. It has stayed plugged in the whole time but the percentage is now 35%.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is not a Mac. It is IBM but I bought it at the Apple Store.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you know the model number?