Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot find the place on my IPAD which holds the

Customer Question
I cannot find the...

I cannot find the place on my IPAD which holds the directions. Expressly how to change the orientation of the screen?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I am having a lot of problems with this IPAD. I thought I new what i was doing but nothing works. I thought there was a location that walked you through every probem you run into. The inability to easily change the screen orientation should be easy. Not so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Where are the directions in this computer?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

That option is in Control Center. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and this will bring Control center.

You will see a lock icon with a curved arrow around it. That is rotation lock. Tap it to enable and disable. If you face any other issues with iPad, please let me know and I will help with that

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Can i test that out without loosing you?
I want to try your response without loosing you completely.
NO

Yes, No problem. Just keep this page open and you can get back to me via this page

IT DID NOT WORK
NOT AFTER THE LAST DIDN’T WORK.

Sorry for the delay. What is the rotation lock icon showing ? Is it showing red color ?