Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked out of my Iphone after update? Forgot my Addle ID…

Customer Question
Locked out of my...

Locked out of my Iphone after update? Forgot my Addle ID password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I get to there? I have a Windows laptop

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you have access to the email address attached to your Apple ID?