Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

These updates are driving me crazy. I don't know my oassword…

Customer Question
These updates are driving...

These updates are driving me crazy. I don't know my oassword and I don't want to put in a password ***** time o have to use my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have no idea and I can't even use my phone p. There is no way I see to change it. I it only says password ***** cancel and emergency

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am very challenged I don't even know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so I just want to use my phone and I can't

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

you want to get the Apple id reset?

You were no help to me I had to go to the Apple Store p,ease refund my money
I already went to the Apple Store they fixed everything.m