Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased my I-phone 8 plus yesterday and I feel stupid…

Customer Question
I purchased my I-phone...

I purchased my I-phone 8 plus yesterday and I feel stupid because of the difficulties I am experiencing:

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

1 - I tried to text my son & the phone says it failed or words to that effect

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I'v only typed my text and pressed the send arrow.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I've received emails fro the cloud and FaceTime or book. they ask me for a six digit pin or password ***** I only have four digit codes (all numbers)

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

I can understand your problem. Please click on below link and follow the steps.

http://mobilesupport.telstra.com.au/apple/iphone-8-ios-11-0/messaging-email/i-can-t-send-and-receive-text-messages/#the-text-message-isn-t-written-correctly

Use the right arrow to go to next step.

Let me know after following above steps if you are still facing issues in sending text message.

I hope this helps you in getting this done. Let me know how it goes !!

Did this help you ?