Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just downloaded a PDF onto my I pad mini and I don't know…

Customer Question
I just downloaded a...

I just downloaded a PDF onto my I pad mini and I don't know how to find it/ view it.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure where to find that info, but I haven

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time Ive tried to download a PDF off the internet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to know where downloads of this sort usually show up. I

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Here's how to find saved PDF files on an iPad:

1. From the iPad's home screen, tap iBooks to open it.
  2. Tap the Collections button in the top left corner, as shown below.
  3. Tap PDF. The saved PDF files will appear, as shown below.

By the way, you can always tell what collection you're in by looking at the top of the iBooks window. In the example above, it says PDFs to indicate that you're viewing PDF files.