Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not my computer it' a problem with my iphone, seems blocked…

Customer Question
Not my computer it'...

Not my computer it' a problem with my iphone, seems blocked with message on svreen supportapple.com/iphone/restore and ua Itunes logo on screen

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Maybe not ten seconds, i will try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No change, still the same

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

The phone is in 'Recovery Mode', and needs to be restored in iTunes.

Do you have a computer with iTunes on it to continue?

I am not very comp wise, how will i know that
Thank you David I will go to the store, not happy with this arrangement

No problem, have a good day.