Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a macbook pro on which I created and saved a

Customer Question
I have a macbook...

I have a macbook pro on which I created and saved a slideshow. I can now not find the photos I imported nor the slideshow I created. Help please!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

OS X 10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I've tried looking for the photos in iPhoto and finder. There is no slideshow and the photos can't be found in iPhoto, even though I imported them. While creating the slideshow, I did have jump drives of photos inserted into my computer. I removed the drives when I shut the computer down last night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except I need to have the slide show back! Thanks so much!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

I would suggest you to first check in your jump drive and see if you have slideshow over there. There is a high possibilities of it.

Did you find your slideshow over there ?