Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to joinn my network. Password doesnt work. Be…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to joinn my network. Password ***** work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Please be patient with me I am over 80. I have an Ipad pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I can not get conneected. It started last night suddenly. My small ipad is connected.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It shows a lock. does it me I locked it by mistake

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

1- Tap Settings

2- Tap WiFi

3- Tap the name of your wireless network (tap the name. Do NOT tap the right blue arrow, just tap the name of your network)

4- If prompted, enter your wireless network password.

5- Then click the main button of the iPad to go to your main screen, then open Safari and go to any website.

The padlock icon is OK, that means your connection is secure and needs a password. Please make sure to connect to your network

I forgot my password ***** the network

Which company's network you are using for internet ?

lets end this session. i will try something else like going to apple

Okay. I don't think apple will be able to help you in it. But its your call and I am opting out of this question you can cancel/close it.

Let me know if you need any help in future.

Bell sympatico
Bell microsoft
ok Thank You

I am sorry, I did not get you.

we can continue with this chat if you wish .

End Sessions