Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I am done with a yahoo story, how do I erase it.

Customer Question
When I am done...

When I am done with a yahoo story, how do I erase it

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through Safari

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

On my I phone I can go to the bottom and click on something that will bring up all stories read so that I can click on x at top of page and get rid of them how do I do that on my Mac

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

1. Launch Safari.
  2. Click the History tab, in the top menu.
  3. Select “Clear History and Website Data…”
  4. Choose the time range (most likely “all history”) that you wish to clear.
  5. Click “Clear History.” Done.

You can also delete individual page from the history.

Find the previously visited page you’d like to remove, hold down the Control key while pressing the left mouse button and choose Delete from the contextual drop-down menu. You can also right click on an entry and select Delete.

http://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/OS-X-Yosemite-how-to-remove-individual-pages-from-Safari-history-002-768x732.png

Let me know how it goes !!

Did this solve your problem ?