Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am subscribed to the R59/month plan and have been able to…

Customer Question
Hi, I am subscribed...

Hi, I am subscribed to the R59/month plan and have been able to access my music without any trouble for years but I now keep getting a message that says I am only logged in to the South African store. However, when I try to access South African artists I can’t and get the same message. What’s wrong? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can’t honestly remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I didn’t. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

This is a tricky one. I assume Apple has not changed any region settings.

Verify that you are in the correct region with Apple using this guide to change regions. If you are not go ahead and change it. LINK

Mike, Mac Medic