Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iphone 8+ will not me enter past code and talking to me it…

Customer Question
iphone 8+ will not...

iphone 8+ will not me enter past code and talking to me it wont let use home or power down key to reset either

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't changed it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have tried going on to iTunes but it is saying that my device isn't recognised how do I get on the apple online reset tool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I really do need to get this phone unlocked asap as my husband passed away earlier this morning and I have people ringing me on that number and I cannot answer calls

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

When iTunes on your computer doesn't recognize your connected device, you might see an unknown error or an "0xE" error. If you do, follow these steps and try to connect your device again after each step:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes that works with your computer.
  2. Check that you have the latest software on your Mac or Windows PC.
  3. Make sure that your device is turned on.
  4. If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust.
  5. Unplug all USB accessories from your computer except for your device. Try each USB port to see if one works. Then try a different Apple USB cable.
  6. Restart your computer and iPhone
  7. Try connecting your device to another computer.
This didn’t work so I had to go into Apple would appreciate a full refund