Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently disabled my iphone SE because I forgot my

Customer Question
I recently disabled my...

I recently disabled my iphone SE because I forgot my passcode, so then I tried to connect to itunes and restore it but Itunes doesn't not connect to my phone. It gives me error 0xE8000015.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Uhm.. im not sure, i think its been over 6 months

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, i'm not sure I've heard. Can you explain it to me please?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think thats it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Follow this guide to restore your iPhone.