Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Lost Apple ID used to setup iCloud. This problem is on my…

Customer Question
Lost Apple ID used...

Lost Apple ID used to setup iCloud

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This problem is on my mom”s iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How can she go that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I am talking to her right now on FaceTime on her iPhone . Maybe we can help her now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

you can reset your Apple id and password ***** the link given below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.