Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an IPad Air, and want to be able to send or copy

Customer Question
I have an IPad...

I have an IPad Air, and want to be able to send or copy emails to a large group when apparantly one (only) email address is refused by it’s server. How can I send or copy the message and just omit the one that is refused?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It just happened today when I tried to email a person with 60 cc’s. It picked one of the sixty and said the server banned this one address.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Are you emailing a group or are you placing in the emails manually?