Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked will not open. 30 min ago

Customer Question
Locked will not open ...

Locked will not open

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

30 min ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What is locked and will not open?

A phone, computer, program etc?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.