Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have Iwatch and it stopped working but when I starting…

Customer Question
I have Iwatch and...

I have Iwatch and it stopped working but when I starting searching the apple info I came upon I see red "!" on your Apple watch.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?

OIS 11.2.1 is my latest update on my phone and Mini pad My name is*****: How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

Just a few days I have been busy with the Holidays and did not have the time to investigate.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get it working, amazing how you get attached to it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I would suggest calling Apple for support per this support article: LINK

Basically I have told you what I know

If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.