Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband gave me his iPhone 6s but he forgot the restore…

Customer Question
My husband gave me...

My husband gave me his iPhone 6s but he forgot the restore password ***** erase all dataand restore to factory settings the first passcode but the one in the settings

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My apple id has not changed

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

When you go into the setting and I try to reset the phone to factory reset it ask for a second password ***** does not remember the second password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The first passcode we knew

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am waiting yo find out how to fix it
I signed up for the $55 service I would like someone to remote log in and fix the phone
how do I set up the remote log in

May I know if it is asking for the Password ***** Passcode because the Passcode will be the same which you use to login to your iPhone?

there are two different things you can add to the phone when it come to security for the erase all setting feature 1 is the general passcode the other is a secondary password
no I am sorry that would be another $39 on top of the $45 and the $5 I paid

I understand your concern the offers which you are seeing for remote assistance and phone call request are generated automatically you can ignore these popups.

May I know if it is only asking for password ***** it is asking for username and password *****?