Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I live Arkansas Every time every time I change my app pw…

Customer Question
I live Arkansas Every...

I live Arkansas Every time every time I change my app pw someone is hacking my divice in Nashville TN. I am using a different device.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

20 minuites ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don’t know how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes my phone has been hacked

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I kind of doubt that. If they hacked your account wouldn't they change the password ***** steal your account?