Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Facebook is not sending the code to change my password they…

Customer Question
Facebook is not sending...

Facebook is not sending the code to change my password ***** state they are. not in spam either. what do i do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I changed password ***** 2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Just tried teh password ***** thought it was and the old password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing expect I really need to get in to my facebook account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
I don't think I have had this problem before but I noticed a lot of people have the same problem. Is it a tech issue with facebook?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hopefully via my email. I will be on the road shortly and will not be able to check my email too often
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Sign in to Facebook.com and see if they say anything. If not don't then ignore the messages.

Thank you for your help but I got the password ***** facebook so please cancel my account as of today. I will contact your in the near future if I need you.
I am cancelling my account so I don't get charged any more, thank you,

I do not have the ability to cancel your account. Only submit for a refund for individual questions.

This LINK should help you take care of that.