Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am unable to get online with my iPad 2. The message is…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get online with my iPad 2. The message is that my user ID or password ***** ***** However, the settings show that my network is recognized and checked. I've tried variations for two days without success. No email.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a month ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I haven't. How would I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that will be all. Thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you see the apple ID in that prompt, if you see that could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

No, I do not wish to securely connect
I prefer to continue with this tomorrow and I do not have time to deal with it now.

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Whenever you are available please let me know.

I have not received a new password ***** Just Answer--it isn't in my inbox or in spam/junk mail
I am going in circles here. I've filled out the same information for Just Answer three times. Please just answer my question!
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is ***** ***** could see that the previous expert did not respond so i will be happy to assist you further.

May I know if you still need an assistance?

I still need assistance in resetting my apple account
I need to reset my Apple ID and password

May I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the reset option from my side?

May I know your contact number which ends with 11?

Mike, Mac Medic