Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need my Apple pass code. Never. I do not know how. That's…

Customer Question
I need my Apple...

I need my Apple pass code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I do not know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Mike, Mac Medic