Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked out of my iphone 6 after some appl update. Don't

Customer Question
Locked out of my...

Locked out of my iphone 6 after some appl update

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember having one

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. where's that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That I excpect free advice.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

You can reset your Apple ID's password *****:

http://iforgot.apple.com

You can answer security questions or receive a rescue email.

Let me know if you have any questions