Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am being charges $104.99 for nothing, I have a iPhone and…

Customer Question
I am being charges...

I am being charges $104.99 for nothing

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a iPhone and I pad I used to get cbs thru iTunes but I went to cbs.com now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

So cbs takes the money out ever month now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Are you sure you were charged or have you just received an email that says you were charged?

No it is coming out on my bank account

There has been a scam email going around lately that claims you a large amount of money on Itunes. This email is just attempting to steal your personal information so do not click on any links in it. Check your bank/credit card accounts for the money to see if the $104.99 is actually missing. If it is not then you can simply delete this email. If you are missing the money let me know and I will advise how to proceed. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

If the money is missing from your bank or credit cards go through each of these steps on this page which will walk you through what you need to do:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

I did check my bank and it iscoming out. So no I can pay you $39 or pay them the $105

You should check your charges on Itunes to see if the charges are legit. Instructions are here:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088