Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I watch Netflix, the CC words are in black and I can't…

Customer Question
When I watch Netflix...

When I watch Netflix, the CC words are in black and I can't see them.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

And I I repeat the above. When I watch Netflix, the CC words are in black and I can't see them. How do I change them to white?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac OSX,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

How long has this issue been occurring?