Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to find apple id password. May 7th 2017. Confuased as…

Customer Question
Need to find apple...

Need to find apple id password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

May 7th 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Confuased as to what happened to my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get me the password *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

If you know your Apple ID you can reset it here:

http://iforgot.apple.com

You can choose to answer the security questions or receive a recovery email.

There might be more to it than this, if you have any questions please let me know. Many thanks!