Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad is locked and i can,t remember the password or the…

Customer Question
My ipad is locked...

My ipad is locked and i can,t remember the password ***** the answers to the questions

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 6months ago i think

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I,ve tried resetting but they are telling me i need the password ***** was used to set the ipad up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Is it asking for activation or passcode?

no its asking for a passwordyes

Bullocks. Then you are going to need to reset the password ***** iforgot.apple.com

It is the only way in.

thank you but no thanks

What are you referring too?