Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an old iPad no access to a computer how can I

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old iPad no access to a computer how can I establish an apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know that I ever had one

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have no idea how to do to that I'am 75 yrs old and totally confused. Don't think I ever had an Apple ID or what it is

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have only an iPad. No Mac or any computer. Just an old iPad please help me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you want to create a new Apple Id so in this case may I know the operating system of your iPad for example iOS 10.2?