Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I subscribe to Apple music but since the last update of the…

Customer Question
I subscribe to Apple...

I subscribe to Apple music but since the last update of the ios I have been unable to download any new music and all albums I downloaded this month will not play. It is as though the iMac is just rushing through the titles without playing them

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Apple Music?

Not sure. I just update when they become available.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My iMac is old but I have had no trouble with it since I increased the memory.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you checked to see if it is turned on in settings?