Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Not taking what I thought were my password and ID. Where do…

Customer Question
Not taking what I...

Not taking what I thought were my password ***** ID

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Where do I find it in settings?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just today

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Mike, Mac Medic