Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not remember password for apple product. I'm trying to…

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember password ***** apple product. I'm trying to get uber but don't have apple passwor

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember, seems I've always had trouble knowing which word goes with what

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do you reach that? And when changed what does it apply tp

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so, thank you!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

How do I tea hyrhow do I teach Apple teset

You need to go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Let me know if you need help.

Can you do this for I phone yooo
My son changed password ***** we were chattint
Is there still s a charge for your service.

So you are not in need of service?

Are you in need of service?