Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I recover lost text messages on iPhone 6s, I do on…

Customer Question
How do I recover...

How do I recover lost text messages on iPhone 6s

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a backup set up on iTunes or iCloud?

I do on icloud but just backed it up by mistake

Technician's Assistant: How long ago were your files deleted?

I just noticed the one I need today

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Sheri, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist

Hi

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. The best way i have found to recover text messages and other data from an iphone is to use dr. fone by Wondershare. I worked for a Data Recovery company for almost 9 years and we used it there. No tool is successful 100% of the tiime, but this is your best bet. Here's a link to the site for the tool and some information about how it works. It comes with a free trial, too. Here's the link. If you can't click on it, just copy and paste it into your browser. Feel free to reply with any questions.

https://drfone.wondershare.com/ios-data-recovery.html

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Could not get this to recover my lost texts

If that did not work for you, unfortunately I am out of idea. i will open this question up to other Techs.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see you have not respond to the previous expert and he has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius