Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I recover lost text messages on iPhone 6s, I do on…

Customer Question
How do I recover...

How do I recover lost text messages on iPhone 6s

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a backup set up on iTunes or iCloud?

I do on icloud but just backed it up by mistake

Technician's Assistant: How long ago were your files deleted?

I just noticed the one I need today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Sheri, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist

Hi

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. The best way i have found to recover text messages and other data from an iphone is to use dr. fone by Wondershare. I worked for a Data Recovery company for almost 9 years and we used it there. No tool is successful 100% of the tiime, but this is your best bet. Here's a link to the site for the tool and some information about how it works. It comes with a free trial, too. Here's the link. If you can't click on it, just copy and paste it into your browser. Feel free to reply with any questions.

https://drfone.wondershare.com/ios-data-recovery.html

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Could not get this to recover my lost texts

If that did not work for you, unfortunately I am out of idea. i will open this question up to other Techs.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see you have not respond to the previous expert and he has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?