Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having issues upgrading ITunes on my PC. I am getting…

Customer Question
I am having issues...

I am having issues upgrading ITunes on my PC. I am getting an error message indicating that a program required to do complete the install could not be run

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your iTunes?

A short time ago/ That is when I saw that the upgrade was available.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Probably. Windows does automatic updates periodically.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I have tried to do the upgrade multiple times over the past couple of weeks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?