Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to link my IPHONE to my laptop and its really…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to link my IPHONE to my laptop and its really difficult.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

Can you help me 12.7.2

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Yesterday. my computer I've had for two weeks and my computer reads my phone if its connected, but ITUNES does not read my phone. I have an IPHONE 7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an HP Envy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I am still trying to get my phone to connect to my computer

Is it not being seen at all?

Have you tried another cable?

Have you restarted your computer?

Have you tried uninstalling iTunes and installing it again?

I have tried all of those but I can try it again

Did you use this guide?