Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was wondering where my personal alarms are. I have tried…

Customer Question
Hi I was wondering...

Hi I was wondering where my personal alarms are. I have tried the tracking no and nothing comes up. Order no.0216402D03.it was sent . I am going overseas and was hoping to take them with me. Janet *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have an iPad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Hi I am an “oldie” and my son set it up for me. Where do I look to find the operating system

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I tried to find it in settings. I have other parcels that have been sent from other suppliers and I have been able to track them. I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just where I look for it. Maybe Microsoft ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

What device are you having this issue with?

Hi
I was only following up where my order was. The lady asked me what system I was using. I said I am an oldie and where would I find it.I order a fair bit of goods and I am always able to type in the tracking number. With your company nothing comes up. The goods were sent 12/08. When I track through Australia post it comes up with a message invalid number. I can only have 10 digits. Surly the lady I spoke to could have looked up my order and tracking number I was supplied and given me an answer.Their is nothing wrong with my computer.

Oh, ok. Good to know. Have a good one!