Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Nothing is wrong except I am told I have an iTunes account…

Customer Question
Nothing is wrong except...

Nothing is wrong except I am told I have an iTunes account which I never ordered. Can you give me an account represen

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I need a customer service phone number . Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nothing I have never requested an account. Need customer service Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

That email is actually a scam and your account was not charged. If you were to view your account bank account/card, you would see there are no charges. The email is designed to try and steal your account information so you can delete that email and continue to use iTunes without any issues.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.