Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't unlock my gmail from i cloud to transfer to new i…

Customer Question
I can't unlock my...

I can't unlock my gmail from i cloud to transfer to new i phone 8

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to keep my old email but now is lock , can you re-set it?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Which email are you unable to access?

all my info. in it
the price is for total of everything?
look I change my mine cancel the support. thanks have a nice day

Cheers!

Make sure you not charge me for this unsatisfactory with you and your team support
Regarding