Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a activation lock on my iPad and it is asking for my…

Customer Question
I have a activation...

I have a activation lock on my iPad and it is asking for my Apple ID and password.Can you email it to me at kmccart1957.com please. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Long time ago I think

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Do you have an access to you gmail account? the reason why I am asking is we can send a verification code for resetting the password.

Let me send the verification code to the gmail account.

An email has been sent to your email address,***@******.***. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password. Please do check and let me know.

Ok Thanks

Once the apple ID was resetted please let me know.

I changed my password ***** now it says the Apple ID***@******.*** cannot be used to unlock this iPad. Now what?

Please restart the iPad and try to unlock the activation lock.

Same thing the Apple ID is wrong on my iPad. How can I find the right one?

Do you have any other different devices like computer? We can try to login to the apple account and check if there any problem with login credential.

How about my iPhone?

With the help of the Apple Username and password, please login to the apple account. https://appleid.apple.com

Mike, Mac Medic