Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Downloaded a Movie on iPhone; do I stream it to mū iPad ao i…

Customer Question
Downloaded a Movie on...

Downloaded a Movie on iPhone; hoe do I stream it to mū iPad ao i mau WatchKit it

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

9.3 t

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Downloadeda movie to iphone but want to view it on my ipad mini 9.3.5 how do I stream. Have already paid the fee for an answer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Waiting for your tesponse
No canʻt afford the fee. Can you e-mail me instructions on how to do it?
Just got called that you are attēpting to draw $35 for the connect fee which I did not approve. Iʻll be calling your toll free to dispute the charge and am screen shoting this exchange
Mike, Mac Medic