Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unfortunately my husband died and ave me his iPad but did…

Customer Question
Unfortunately my husband died...

Unfortunately my husband died and ave me his iPad but did not leave any information of the password ***** email was***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Activation help comes up and i can't get any further

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like to use this iPad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you have access to his email address?