Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've misplaced my ipad. need to locate it. Not sure.

Customer Question
I've misplaced my ipad...

I've misplaced my ipad. need to locate it.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure. Whatever was originally installed.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I misplaced it about a week ago.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

1. Sign in to icloud.com/find on a Mac or PC
  2. Find your device. Open Find My iPhone, and select a device to view its location on a map. If the device is nearby, you can have it play a sound to help you or someone nearby find it.
You guys aren't getting it. I've lost my device. Please unsubscribe me and return my money.

Are you trying to locate your device?