Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't purchase coins it seems to be something with my

Customer Question
Can't purchase coins it...

Can't purchase coins it seems to be something with my security code

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I've tried everything I talked to someone before and he put it through but it didn't stay

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I check my payment method the security code is no longer there

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Sometimes it won't accept it online. Try and update the card information at appleid.apple.com. Let me know if this fixes the issue you are having.

i did what you said it still doesnt go through

Were you able to sign in?

no i still cant purchase security or cvv doent stay there

Did you sign in to appleid.apple.com or not?

tried that it still doesnt work

Just signing in doesn't fix it. I wanted to make sure you could. Now change the card on file.

i changed it three or four times everytime i go back and check the cvv number is *****
last time someone fixed it so it would work it didnt stay that was 2 weeks ago
i tried it again and it says purchase can not be completed contact i tunes support

Do you think you have contacted Apple?

i thought it was fixed, i just want to give up

This is not Apple.

im sorry it says contact i tunes support just tried it again and it didnt work
it works on my computer but not on my i pad

Please call this number and request tech support. ‭(866)(###) ###-####

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.