Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It has locked me out and I don't remember my apple ID or…

Customer Question
It has locked me...

It has locked me out and I don't remember my apple ID or password. I think I accidentally hit the find my phone button

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

IT wouldn't take me there and now it's been disabled.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I need my phone to be working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Never mind. I figured it out. Please don't charge me for this

Ok, thank you have a great day.

I already see the charges on my card. Do I just dispute them through there or will you issue a credit?