Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to enable my phone. I do not know. Two days i forgot…

Customer Question
I need to enable...

I need to enable my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Two days i forgot my password ***** apple id

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

If you forgot the password ***** your Apple ID it is possible to reset it.

Did you forget your Apple ID too?

What does it say on the screen of the iPhone now?